Product Content Review - Quick Feed Check
To offer a feed review you will need to look for the following:
- Format (XML or CSV)
- SKU Count
- Find what grouping by putting in alphabetical order
- Look for duplicates in the feed to see if it at a parent level. We will need this to be a full variant feed.
- Check for title optimisation – by colour, size, gender and both category. Does it contain Product Type i.e. What the product actually is? Compare it to the picture of the product, how would you describe or search for it yourself?
- Fashion specific attributes: style, pattern, material.
- Look for descriptions, possibly could have been cut short – which could be missing key words and features.
- Check for GTIN’s and EAN’s if they are relevant
- Look at category string, needs to be granular and relevant
- Check colours to see if they are ambiguous or not (not to descriptive)
- Images, look for alternatives and high resolution
- Look for brand.
- RRP and sale price must be relevant – show discounts
- Shipping – must be detailed as when and cost
- Stock, availability and quantity