HOW TO: Save & Open Your Feed
1) Firstly you will need to copy the URL for your feed, this is found at the reporting viewer, ensure that the URL is for the latest feed (to find out how to do this go to the link above).
2) Paste the URL into the address bar of your browser, once this has been done and the page has loaded right-click on the page and select 'Save as...' (this varies depending on browser being used).
3) Once you've saved the feed open Microsoft Excel and select 'File' then 'Open'. Then change the file types displayed to 'All Files' so that the feed can be selected. Once it is visible select it and open it.
4) After pressing 'Open' a new display should open called 'Text Import Wizard'. This will have three stages, for the first stage ensure that it looks like this:
5) On the second step of the display select the delimiter (can vary depending on the feed although it's commonly 'Tab').
6) When on the third step of the display ensure that you click on the first field in the 'Data preview' and the scroll to the last, hold shift and click on the final field. That will select all of the data within the preview, after selecting it tick the 'Text' box.
Once that has been done press the 'Finish' button.
7) The feed should be displayed to you.